Home > Programming > SELL CC FRESH VISA,MASTERCARD,AMERICAN EXPRESS,DISCOVER ALL COUNTRY

SELL CC FRESH VISA,MASTERCARD,AMERICAN EXPRESS,DISCOVER ALL COUNTRY

March 12th, 2009
Categories: Programming Tags: ,
  1. March 17th, 2009 at 08:14 | #1

this is a good tip on a link with javascript. i never used ‘href’ and ‘window.open’ together, but i guess i will use them from today. thanks.

2. October 21st, 2009 at 17:24 | #2

Not that I’m any kind of expert, but I fully support this way of doing it. I’ve used the same thing to trigger jQuery actions many times, except using a hash instead of the URL because in my circumstance there wasn’t a URL to be indexed. Besides being more logical, the points you make about SEO and UX are totally valid.

3. Fridge
    May 10th, 2010 at 05:13 | #3

The target attribute isn’t allowed in strict document types so this method can not be used in any valid strict website.

4. February 24th, 2011 at 10:43 | #4

Creating SEO links in JavaScript that are W3C compliant can be best achieved using jQuery.

5. jjokin
    November 14th, 2011 at 15:11 | #5

This method seems to behave oddly if you click on the link a second time. I have used this technique, and my links open a new tab (in Firefox) the first time you click the link, but they open a new window the second time you click the link.

6. rvl
    February 16th, 2012 at 08:20 | #6

Cheers. How about onclick=”window.open(this.href); return false;” — saves you having to type the URL twice.

7. Nigel
    April 24th, 2012 at 00:16 | #7

Good post.

From the comments, rvl, whoever you are, I nearly fell in love with your implementation, but then it wouldn’t work for the thing I’m working on.

(Not your fault. I’m trying to get the Pin It button from pinterest to open in a new window rather than leave my site but the new window opens up blank.)

Neat though, anyways.